Children & Schools
Community forum on the “Blueprint for Kentucky 's Children”
- Is KCHIP health insurance working for your children?
- How can we get dental care coverage for kids, too?
- Could tax credits help more families afford quality child care?
- Increase child care subsidies so more children can stay in quality child care!
- Are you worried about check cashing fees and predatory lending in your neighborhood?
CHILDREN'S HEALTH CARE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION, AND TAX RELIEF
Together we can make it happen…
You are invited to participate in a community forum on the
“Blueprint for Kentucky 's Children”
- Find the connection between what you care about in your life and the State's policies
- Lend your voice to the current and future legislative processes to help our children, families, and neighborhoods
- Come learn why the Blueprint for Children is being developed, how your input is critical to that process, and how you can support it
Thursday January 31st
6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Metro United Way
334 E. Broadway
Food will be provided
Please contact Lynn at 292-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for child care or transportation assistance.
Children's Advocacy Day at the Capitol
Take your voice directly to Frankfort !!!
February 7 th is Children's Advocacy Day at the Capitol
A chance for you to join hundreds of other people from across the state to make children a priority in Frankfort !!!
For more information on Children's Advocacy Day call 895-8167 or visit www.kyyouth.org